- RSS Channel Showcase 7377226
- RSS Channel Showcase 4839205
- RSS Channel Showcase 4127177
- RSS Channel Showcase 6763673
Articles on this Page
- 09/10/17--01:00: _Swedish royal finan...
- 09/22/17--01:00: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 09/23/17--14:47: _Swedish royals host...
- 09/30/17--01:00: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 10/08/17--13:03: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 10/27/17--22:09: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 10/28/17--06:00: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/03/17--00:05: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/08/17--00:42: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/09/17--00:00: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/16/17--08:18: _Swedish royals atte...
- 11/16/17--22:30: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/20/17--23:11: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 11/21/17--12:20: _Queen Silvia and Cr...
- 12/11/17--00:00: _The Swedish Royal F...
- 12/15/17--00:00: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 12/18/17--02:17: _Crown Princess Fami...
- 01/04/18--13:54: _How much did the Sc...
- 01/15/18--06:07: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 01/16/18--07:25: _Crown Princess Vict...
- 09/10/17--01:00: Swedish royal finances and taxes revealed
- 09/22/17--01:00: Crown Princess Victoria, Godmother of Europe
- 09/23/17--14:47: Swedish royals host Representation Dinner
- 09/30/17--01:00: Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Estelle visit marine laboratory
- 10/27/17--22:09: Crown Princess Victoria walks through Östergötland
- 10/28/17--06:00: Crown Princess Victoria opens children’s hospital
- 11/08/17--00:42: Crown Princess Victoria speaks warmly about Crown Prince Frederik
- 11/09/17--00:00: Crown Princess Victoria unveils new portrait of herself
- 11/16/17--08:18: Swedish royals attend Global Child Forum meeting
- 11/16/17--22:30: Crown Princess Victoria meets volunteers of Stockholm Pride
- 11/20/17--23:11: Crown Princess Victoria hikes through brother’s duchy
- 11/21/17--12:20: Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria show support for #MeToo
- 12/11/17--00:00: The Swedish Royal Family takes part in Nobel Prize Ceremony
- 12/15/17--00:00: Crown Princess Victoria and her children accept Christmas trees
- 12/18/17--02:17: Crown Princess Family of Sweden releases annual Christmas video
- 01/04/18--13:54: How much did the Scandinavian royal families work in 2017?
- 01/15/18--06:07: Crown Princess Victoria cancels events due to illness
Recently, the Swedish Royal Family’s tax report was revealed. The Swedish newspaper Expressen was able to take a look at the financial situation of each member of the Swedish Royal Family. Swedes are, in general, very open about their income and financial situation. It is, for example, possible to know how much your neighbour earns each […]
Crown Princess Victoria is often referred to as the ‘Godmother of Europe.’ She received this rather unusual nickname because she has 18 (yes eighteen) godchildren. Crown Princess Victoria is one of Europe’s most popular royals. Every single year she is voted most popular royal in her own country of Sweden. Many royals seem to like […]
Every year, King Carl XVI Gustaf hosts several Representation Dinners at the Royal Palace of Stockholm. Yesterday it was time for the special Representation Dinner, the “Sweden Dinner”. After the 40th anniversary of King Carl XVI Gustaf’s ascension to the throne, a new kind of Representation Dinner was introduced, the Sweden Dinner. Ever since 2013, […]
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden took her five-year-old daughter, Princess Estelle to Askö Laboratory in the Trosa Archipelago which is a part of the Baltic Sea Centre of Stockholm University on Friday. This laboratory provides researchers with more opportunities to research the sea and marine environment in the lab or directly in the field. When Their Royal […]
On Saturday, Prince Philip of Serbia and Danica Marinkovic married in a religious ceremony Belgrade, Serbia. The ceremony was attended by several royals including Crown Princess Victoria who played an important role in the ceremony. It was only in July 2017 that the engagement of Prince Philip of Serbia, son of Crown Prince Alexander of Serbia and Princess […]
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden has taken part in her third walk throughout Sweden – this time in her daughter, Princess Estelle’s duchy of Östergötland. She previously walked through her duchy of Västergötland, alongside her husband Prince Daniel, and the duchy of Västerbotten. There was hope that five-year-old Estelle would accompany her mother on this 3.5-kilometre walk, but […]
Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria attended a naming ceremony for a children’s hospital on Thursday. Located at Linköping University, the children’s hospital has been officially named H.K.H Kronprinsessan Victorias barn- och ungdomssjukhus. Translated into English: H.R.H Crown Princess Victoria’s Children’s and Youth Hospital in honour of the Crown Princess. The Crown Princess arrived dressed fittingly in […]
Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden’s next hike through the Swedish landscape will be in her brother, Prince Carl Philip’s duchy of Värmland; the fourth walk in Sweden is due to take place on 17 November. She has previously walked and biked through her duchy of Västergötland, alongside her husband Prince Daniel, the duchy of Västerbotten, […]
Last week, a new biography about His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark was published. In this new book, you can follow Crown Prince Frederik’s life from childhood to today. In addition to Frederik himself, the author Jens Andersen has also interviewed Crown Princess Mary, Queen Margrethe, Prince Henrik and Crown Princess Victoria of […]
Yesterday morning, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden unveiled a new portrait of herself at a ceremony in the White Salon at Gripsholm Castle. Before the unveiling, the Crown Princess said, “This is what I’m doing with terrified delight, for I have not even seen the portrait yet!” She then looked thrilled with […]
This week the Global Child Forum’s annual partner day was hosted by the Swedish Royal Family in the Bernadotte Library at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Sofia were in attendance. As honorary chairman of the organisation, which was established by the Royal Family in […]
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden has had a very busy week so far. One of the most talked about engagements was the audience for the volunteers of Stockholm Pride. On Wednesday morning, Crown Princess Victoria received Mille Berg, Jimmy Landegren, Johan Landegren and Ulrika Gustavsson, who have all been volunteers of Stockholm Pride for over 20 […]
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden has taken part in her fourth walk through the Swedish landscape – this time in her brother Prince Carl Philip’s duchy of Värmland. Her hike took place on 17 November in the Glaskogen Nature Reserve on a nature and cultural trail beginning at the information centre in Lenungshammar. The Royal Court said Her […]
Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden made a surprise visit to the South Theatre in Stockholm on Sunday to support the #MeToo campaign. The evening saw 210 actresses take the stage to read hundreds of anonymous testimonies gathered under the #MeToo hashtag online about female performers’ experiences with sexual harassment and assault in […]
The Swedish Royal Family stepped out in full force to attend the annual Nobel Prize Ceremony. King Carl XVI Gustaf handed out several Nobel Prizes at the Concert Hall in Stockholm. Each year on 10 December, the Nobel Prizes are awarded. The Nobel Peace Prize is traditionally awarded in Oslo, Norway. In Sweden, King Carl […]
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her five-year-old daughter, Princess Estelle and one-year-old son, Prince Oscar accepted the several Christmas trees from the Royal College of Forestry’s student union yesterday morning at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. This is a ceremony that takes place each year. Prince Oscar was seen shaking hands with some of […]
Princess Estelle, on behalf of the Crown Princess Family of Sweden, wishes everyone a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"
At the end of each year, we can study and comment on the work of the British Royal Family. The UFO No More team decided to look at the work of the Scandinavian royal families which is something that is not always done. Before going into the numbers, a little disclaimer. These numbers represent the […]
It was announced on Sunday that Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden had to cancel arrangements due to illness. The Crown Prince of Sweden should, for the first time, have been together with her father His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf on a very special official task, but she had to cancel due […]
Royal Central was able to announce that Crown Princess Viktoria of Sweden had to cancel her attendance at a seminar with her father, King Carl Gustav. Now her husband Prince Daniel has also come down with a cold. As a result, Prince Daniel was forced to cancel his participation in the annual sports gala held Monday […]